Exam Questions Updated On :
VCS-409 exam Dumps Source : Administration of Clearwell??? eDiscovery Platform 7.1
Test Code : VCS-409
Test name : Administration of Clearwell??? eDiscovery Platform 7.1
Vendor name : Veritas
: 173 true Questions
real test questions modern day VCS-409 examination are available now.
When my VCS-409 exam was privilege ahead of me, I had no time left and I was freaking out. I was cursing myself for wasting so much time earlier on useless material but I had to execute something and therefore I could only believe of one thing that could redeem me. Google told that, the thing was killexams.com. I knew that it had everything that a candidate would require for VCS-409 exam of Veritas and that helped me in achieving Good scores in the VCS-409 exam.
Did you tried this extraordinary source of dumps.
Im very joyful to possess establish killexams.com on-line, and even more joyful that i purchased VCS-409 package deal certainly days before my exam. It gave the high-quality education I needed, when you reckon that I didnt possess a Good deal time to spare. The VCS-409 attempting out engine is truly right, and the all thing targets the areas and questions they test at some point of the VCS-409 exam. It can loom remarkable to pay for a draindump in recent times, at the selfsame time as you can find out nearlywhatever without cost on-line, but correspond with me, this one is nicely worth every penny! Im very joyful - both with the education technique or even more so with the conclude result. I passed VCS-409 with a completely tenacious score.
neglect approximately everything! virtually forcus on those VCS-409 Questions and solutions in case you need to pass.
killexams.com is straightforward and tenacious and you may pass the exam if you undergo their questions and answers. No phrases to express as i possess passed the VCS-409 exam in first try. a few different questions banks too are availble inside the market, but I sense killexams.com is exceptional amongst them. i am very assured and am going to apply it for my different test additionally. thanks lots ..killexams.
These VCS-409 actual test questions works in the true test.
Just passed the VCS-409 exam with this braindump. I can confirm that it is 99% sound and includes each and every this years updates. I only got 2 question wrong, so very excited and relieved.
blessings today's VCS-409 certification.
killexams.com presents dependable IT exam stuff, i possess been the utilize of them for years. This exam is no exception: I passed VCS-409 the utilize of killexams.com questions/answers and exam simulator. everything human beings roar is right: the questions are actual, this is a completely dependable braindump, definitely valid. And i possess most efficient heard suitable matters about their customer service, however in my opinion I by no means had issues that could lead me to handle them inside the first vicinity. simply high-quality.
Dont consume your time on searching internet, just cross for those VCS-409 Questions and solutions.
knowing very well approximately my time constraint, started out attempting to find an smooth manner out before the VCS-409 exam. After a long searh, located the query and solutions by route of killexams.com which absolutely made my day. providing each and every likely questions with their quick and pointed answers helped hold near topics in a brief time and felt joyful to relaxed genuine marks in the exam. The material are too antiseptic to memorise. i am inspired and satiated with my results.
These VCS-409 dumps works in the true test.
I sought VCS-409 assist at the net and located this killexams.com. It gave me numerous frigid stuff to test from for my VCS-409 test. Its unnecessary to roar that i was capable of score via the check without issues.
Belive me or now not! This aid latest VCS-409 questions is actual.
i used to live 2 weeks brief of my VCS-409 exam and my instruction changed into now not each and every completed as my VCS-409 books got burnt in fireplace incident at my region. each and every I concept at that point become to cease the option of giving the paper as I didnt possess any aid to Put together from. Then I opted for killexams.com and that i nonetheless am in a kingdomof flabbergast that I cleared my VCS-409 exam. With the free demo of killexams.com, i used to live able to grasp matters easily.
real test VCS-409 Questions and answers.
preparing for VCS-409 books may live a tough system and nine out of ten possibilities are that youll fail in case you execute it with no participate suitable guidance. Thats in which satisfactory VCS-409 ebook is available in! It offers you with green and groovy records that now not handiest complements your steerage but additionally offers you a effortless reduce hazard of passing your VCS-409 download and entering into any university with no participate despair. I organized through this excellent software program and that iscored forty two marks out of fifty. I can guarantee you that its going to never can profit you down!
download and attempt out those actual VCS-409 question bank.
Its concise answers helped me to execute pinnacle marks noting each and every questions beneath the stipulated time in VCS-409. Being an IT grasp, my abilties with respect are so forth need to live unique. Now not withstanding, intending with a standard employment with massive obligations, it changed into not effortless for me to retract a stable making plans. At that point, i establish out approximately the generally prepared question and reply aide of killexams.com dumps.
Acquisition of Clearwell techniques Inc. bolsters Symantec’s eDiscovery capabilities in a crowded market for application that helps comprise civil litigation costs.
Symantec Corp. has agreed to purchase privately-held statistics achiving and backup seller Clearwell methods, Inc., in a $390 million deal that launches the protection supplier into the eDiscovery market.
The agreement is discipline to standard closing circumstances, together with regulatory approval, and is expected to shut in September.
The market for digital discovery utility has been booming as corporations are required to tap into archived emails and different files each and every over the invention manner in civil litigation situations. really expert software helps reduce the fees and dangers linked to prison discovery.
Storage and database companies possess tapped into the market, including EMC Corp received Kazeon techniques Inc. in 2009 for $75 million. It too sells RSA’s Archer platform for eDiscovery and compliance administration. Gartner Inc. calculates the annual multiply fee for eDiscovery at 14% and estimates that it will attain $1.7 billion through 2014.
Brian W. Hill, an analyst with Forrester research Inc. talked about Clearwell and Symantec possess had a longstanding partnership throughout their archiving and eDiscovery choices. Clearwell has been concentrated on processing, search and overview to profit eDiscovery, he wrote in the Forrester research weblog.
Clearwell choices possess some overlap so I expect a epoch of evaluation and explanation. the two vendors, however, possess joint partners and some current product integration and Symantec actually recognizes the moment of the intersection of archiving and eDisovery.
Symantec, which received Veritas in 2004, will add the eDiscovery capabilities as an offering for its valued clientele. The company talked about it will integrate Clearwell’s capabilities into its enterprise Vault archiving product.
“As information continues to grow at exceptional rates, the greatest challenge for customers is to protect, manage and backup this recommendation in addition to possess the talent to categorize and find it efficaciously,” pointed out Deepak Mohan, senior vice chairman, counsel administration community, Symantec in a statement.
Symantec pointed out the Clearwell platform can even live built-in and move-sold along with its NetBackup, statistics Loss Prevention and records insight software.
Some specialists roar the market is still immature and includes a myriad of tiny carriers. Forrester’s Hill mentioned agencies possess had difficulties with the complexity of the usage of distinctive eDiscovery providers with diverse applications. Clearwell competed towards Autonomy Corp., Recommind Inc. and ZyLAB North the us LLC. moreover, Informatica, Oracle and SAP present their own branded eDiscovery software suites.
in response to Hill:
Given how long litigation and investigations often take, consumers wish to manufacture positive that their company could live there when it counts. With about 200 employees, Clearwell is bigger than many of its counterparts, but Symantec will evidently live around for the lengthy haul.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(company WIRE)--Veritas technologies, the chief in information management, nowadays introduced that Veritas commercial enterprise Vault and Veritas Discovery Accelerator at the moment are obtainable as a FedRAMP approved, SaaS level, moderate impress cloud service. through their partnership with bluesource, a Veritas platinum licensed partner, and their partnership with ProjectHosts, U.S. government businesses in want of cloud-primarily based Archiving and eDiscovery can now profit instant entry to these Veritas solutions in a FedRAMP authorized cloud. With these solutions, government agencies can now reduce the cost of overhead for hardware and utility ownership, and stream to a fully managed executive cloud archiving and eDiscovery carrier to effectively meet Capstone and immutability requirements.
“Veritas is committed to helping Federal agencies profit an improved knowing of their facts so that they can manufacture more suitable choices about it—and supply quick, safe capabilities to residents,” talked about Tom Kennedy, vp & GM, Public Sector, Veritas. “Veritas enterprise Vault and Veritas Discovery Accelerator in a SaaS contour ingredient allows for government agencies to multiply a holistic assistance governance strategy, whereas complying with the U.S. government’s FedRAMP security mandate for cloud-based services. Their software is hosted and delivered from a SaaS-stage FedRAMP average cloud environment built on Microsoft Azure. This solution helps Federal corporations at once enhance their suggestions administration needs, whereas saving them considerable time and funds as a cloud provider.”
The admixture of enterprise Vault and Discovery Accelerator offers valued clientele a complete solution for managing their information, from introduction to discovery and finally to temperament if and when applicable. Customizable policies aid customers modernize beyond manual and time-drinking approaches for making decisions about their records. automatic counsel retention takes the guesswork out of picking out what to hold and what to delete, which is more and more crucial as organizations seem to live to meet looming deadlines imposed with the aid of mandates such as the Managing govt statistics Directive.
“Having offered a fully managed carrier for enterprise Vault for over 10 years—on-premises, within the cloud, and in hybrid environments—it’s very pleasing to now live capable of lengthen the merits of their EV247 solution to U.S. government organizations who were keen to race extra of their archiving and eDiscovery belongings to a comfortable cloud mannequin,” eminent Matthew Edwards, group CTO and president, bluesource North the united states. “by route of partnering with ProjectHosts, their EV247 reply is now accessible in a FedRAMP approved cloud and is made accessible as a FedRAMP SaaS-stage, moderate impact cloud service.”
"As a identified leader in assistance administration they are very excited toil with bluesource and Veritas. they possess integrated their utility application directly into their Azure FedRAMP cloud atmosphere and performed the due diligence to manufacture positive that each and every of the required safety controls are in area to maintain SaaS-stage FedRAMP compliance," spoke of Scott Chapman, CEO and co-founding father of challenge Hosts, Inc. "This allows Veritas to convey and market their purposes to executive agencies as a FedRAMP SaaS-degree compliant cloud service in an Azure subscription.”
For extra tips gratify hunt recommendation from Veritas enterprise Vault, Veritas Discovery Accelerator or email@example.com
The Federal casual and Authorization administration software, or FedRAMP, is a government-broad program that provides a standardized approach to safety assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. This approach makes utilize of a “do once, utilize repeatedly” framework that saves an estimated 30-forty% of executive prices, as well as each time and workforce required to habits redundant company security assessments. FedRAMP is the outcome of shut collaboration with cybersecurity and cloud consultants from the habitual capabilities Administration (GSA), country wide Institute of requirements and know-how (NIST), branch of native land security (DHS), branch of protection (DOD), countrywide security agency (NSA), workplace of administration and finances (OMB), the Federal Chief tips Officer (CIO) Council and its working businesses, as well as inner most business.
About Veritas technologies:
Veritas applied sciences permits businesses to harness the vitality of their assistance, with suggestions administration options serving the area’s biggest and most advanced environments. Veritas works with corporations of each and every sizes, including 86 percent of international Fortune 500 companies, enhancing statistics availability and revealing insights to coerce aggressive capabilities. www.veritas.com
At bluesource they seat of attention on managing, maintaining, browsing, touching your facts and providing knowledgeable eDiscovery abilities. via their group of senior consultants, they submit executive and organizations on a route to sustain data: classifying and archiving what’s vital. They specialise in enabling productive and well timed statistics searches and additionally aiding the eDiscovery system together with legal cling, early case evaluation and automating the felony workflow. With 16 years’ experience, they are an authorised Veritas and Microsoft companion with certainly potent scholarship on the following structures: Veritas enterprise VaultTM, Veritas NetBackupTM, Veritas eDiscovery PlatformTM , Microsoft Office365TM and Microsoft AzureTM. They toil with shoppers to host options on-premises or in the cloud. Their skill extends beyond simply consulting to supply totally managed functions for both archiving and eDiscovery, delivering ninety nine.9% SLA uptime and guaranteeing health, efficiency and system availability 24 x 7 x 365. www.bluesource.net - firstname.lastname@example.org
undertaking Hosts, Inc. is a diagnosed U.S. executive Cloud features provider (CSP) and leader in presenting Managed Cloud features on Azure and hosting Microsoft solutions and ISV functions. Federal and condition executive companies, main businesses and medium-sized agencies import on assignment Hosts to carry a totally at ease and dedicated cloud atmosphere that will too live customized to answer their inevitable business needs, protection specifications, IT governance and integration necessities. www.projecthosts.com - email@example.com
While it is difficult errand to pick solid certification questions/answers assets regarding review, reputation and validity since individuals score sham because of picking incorrectly benefit. Killexams.com ensure to serve its customers best to its assets as for exam dumps update and validity. The greater participate of other's sham report objection customers approach to us for the brain dumps and pass their exams cheerfully and effortlessly. They never compress on their review, reputation and attribute because killexams review, killexams reputation and killexams customer assurance is imperative to us. Extraordinarily they deal with killexams.com review, killexams.com reputation, killexams.com sham report grievance, killexams.com trust, killexams.com validity, killexams.com report and killexams.com scam. On the off casual that you discern any spurious report posted by their rivals with the name killexams sham report grievance web, killexams.com sham report, killexams.com scam, killexams.com protestation or something dote this, simply recall there are constantly terrible individuals harming reputation of Good administrations because of their advantages. There are a distinguished many fulfilled clients that pass their exams utilizing killexams.com brain dumps, killexams PDF questions, killexams questions, killexams exam simulator. Visit Killexams.com, their illustration questions and test brain dumps, their exam simulator and you will realize that killexams.com is the best brain dumps site.
000-876 free pdf | 000-M236 exam prep | 920-130 free pdf download | EVP-100 braindumps | P9050-005 drill questions | 000-006 test questions | 000-271 sample test | 000-267 true questions | 000-201 drill test | LOT-920 braindumps | 642-241 braindumps | FD0-510 drill exam | C8010-725 braindumps | 000-639 study guide | HP0-171 exam prep | 000-664 true questions | HP0-517 examcollection | 920-235 drill test | 1Z0-133 study guide | 000-565 VCE |
Real VCS-409 questions that appeared in test today
killexams.com Veritas Certification keep publications are setup by means of IT experts. Lots of students had been complaining that there are too many questions in such a lot of drill assessments and exam guides, and they are just worn-out to possess enough money any more. Seeing killexams.com professionals toil out this comprehensive version at the selfsame time as nonetheless assure that every one the understanding is blanketed after abysmal studies and analysis.
We possess Tested and Approved VCS-409 Exams. killexams.com provides the foremost distinctive and latest IT braindumps that much comprise each and every braindumps. With the lead of their VCS-409 exam dumps, you need not to spend much time on reference books and nearly possess to live compelled to spend 10-20 hours to ace their VCS-409 true Questions and Answers. Whats great, they possess an approach to proffer you with PDF Version and Exam Simulator Version test Questions and Answers. For Exam Simulator Version dumps, Its bestowed to resign the candidates mimic the Veritas VCS-409 exam in an exceedingly true test atmosphere. killexams.com Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under; WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for each and every exam on website PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders additional than $69 DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders additional than $99 SEPSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for each and every Orders Click http://killexams.com/pass4sure/exam-detail/VCS-409
If you're searching out Pass4sure VCS-409 drill Test containing true Test Questions, you are at privilege vicinity. They possess compiled database of questions from Actual Exams so as that will profit you Put together and pass your exam on the first attempt. each and every schooling materials at the website are Up To Date and proven with the aid of their specialists.
We proffer ultra-modern and up to date Pass4sure drill Test with Actual Exam Questions and Answers for brand unique syllabus of Veritas VCS-409 Exam. drill their true Questions and Answers to help your expertise and pass your exam with towering Marks. They manufacture positive your pass inside the Test Center, protecting each and every of the subjects of exam and construct your scholarship of the VCS-409 exam. Pass four positive with their accurate questions.
killexams.com VCS-409 Exam PDF includes Complete Pool of Questions and Answers and Dumps checked and confirmed inclusive of references and causes (where relevant). Their target to collect the Questions and Answers isn't always best to pass the exam at the start strive but Really help Your scholarship about the VCS-409 exam topics.
VCS-409 exam Questions and Answers are Printable in towering attribute Study lead that you may down load in your Computer or another device and start preparing your VCS-409 exam. Print Complete VCS-409 Study Guide, deliver with you while you are at Vacations or Traveling and savor your Exam Prep. You can score privilege of entry to up to date VCS-409 Exam out of your on line account anytime.
killexams.com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for each and every assessments on website
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders extra than $69
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders more than $ninety nine
DECSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for each and every Orders
Download your Administration of Clearwell??? eDiscovery Platform 7.1 Study lead without deliberate after shopping for and Start Preparing Your Exam Prep privilege Now!
VCS-409 Practice Test | VCS-409 examcollection | VCS-409 VCE | VCS-409 study guide | VCS-409 practice exam | VCS-409 cram
Killexams PB0-200 questions and answers | Killexams ACMA-6-1 test prep | Killexams 70-523-VB dumps questions | Killexams COG-702 cram | Killexams 1Z0-872 study guide | Killexams 000-278 study guide | Killexams ST0-116 braindumps | Killexams C9550-412 dumps | Killexams 310-600 drill questions | Killexams C9560-656 test questions | Killexams C2180-188 braindumps | Killexams 000-702 drill test | Killexams 000-252 study guide | Killexams C2080-471 true questions | Killexams HP2-B119 drill exam | Killexams LOT-911 exam questions | Killexams SCNS-EN true questions | Killexams SAT sample test | Killexams P2065-749 bootcamp | Killexams 000-176 free pdf download |
Killexams 000-512 mock exam | Killexams C9520-928 free pdf | Killexams MB4-213 true questions | Killexams C9560-652 dump | Killexams ST0-029 free pdf download | Killexams 642-278 exam prep | Killexams 9L0-612 drill exam | Killexams HP0-J29 sample test | Killexams 000-430 exam prep | Killexams 922-080 drill questions | Killexams 000-877 questions and answers | Killexams 1Y0-401 braindumps | Killexams HP2-Z21 drill test | Killexams 3X0-104 study guide | Killexams 000-238 dumps | Killexams 1Z0-047 study guide | Killexams PW0-104 drill Test | Killexams MB6-895 free pdf | Killexams 156-215-71 braindumps | Killexams 1Z0-871 drill questions |
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clearwell Systems, Inc., a leader in intelligent e-discovery, today announced that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has extended its compress for the Clearwell E-Discovery Platform. ICE issued a past-performance missive certifying that Clearwell meets the terms and conditions in the Statement of toil (SOW). The SOW covers capabilities captious to e-discovery, including search functionality, review functionality, case management, export and production. Clearwell is being used in the electronic discovery litigation process to assist ICE attorneys in processing, reviewing, analyzing and producing electronically stored information.
The past-performance missive issued by ICE certifies: “The Clearwell E-Discovery Platform procured under the matter compress meets the government’s needs and performed in a satisfactory manner.”
Specifically, Clearwell has satisfactorily met the following requirements as outlined in compress HSCETE-09-F-00064:
1. generic Review Functionality:
1.1. native / Image Document Review: talent to review files in native format and image format.
1.2. Mixed Media Formats: uphold for review of mixed media formats including audio and video.
1.3. Admin Created Fields/Tags: talent to create fields/tags that can live associated with documents and objects matter to review. Application provides functionality for bulk tagging.
1.4. Integrated Document Viewer: Integrated document viewer that allows users to open and parade a variety of documents in their native format without the need for the original application that was used to create the document.
1.5. File and kick Properties – Metadata Search: Functionality that enables users to search on metadata of files and objects.
1.6. Web-Based Application: Web-based document review. Review should live available without the need to download and install client software or agent.
1.7. Off-Line Document Review: Documents and objects matter for review can live downloaded for offline review.
1.8. Bates Numbering: Functionality that provides users the option of bates stamping documents and objects. Functionality to retain set of bates-stamped un-redacted documents.
1.9. Document Redaction: talent to manufacture redactions to multiple documents in bulk as well as on an individual basis.
1.10. Redaction Commenting: talent to create comments and codes associated with redactions and allow users the option to comprise the code or observation when documents are published.
1.11. De-Duplication/Un-Dupe Functionality: Functionality to de-duplicate multiple data types to reduce workload. Product too provides the talent to un-dupe data. This too applies to the processing of emails.
1.12. Page-Specific Review: talent to jump to a specific page of a document for review without the requirement to traverse the entire document.
1.13. Back-up and Restore Functionality: talent to backup reviewed documents and live able to restore backed-up documents in case additional reviews or unique litigation matter requires access to previously reviewed documents.
1.14. Audit Trail / Chain of Custody: The talent to track each and every user actions through the entire document review and production process.
1.15. Integration with Concordance Document Review Software: The utilize of Concordance by attorneys within the Department of Justice (DOJ) requires any potential document review software used by ICE attorneys to allow for a collaborative review process between ICE and DOJ attorneys. The software must provide a seamless offline transfer between the two groups and allow ICE and DOJ attorneys to live able to review toil performed by each group and execute additional review work.
1.16. Maintaining Authentication between ICE Document Review Software and Concordance: Hash values used to verify the authenticity of data should live maintained during the transfer of data between ICE and DOJ attorneys.
2. Search Functionality
2.1. Keyword Searches: talent to locate documents and information based on specific keywords.
2.2. Boolean, Proximity, and Fuzzy Searches: The talent to utilize the Boolean operators “AND”, “OR”, “NOT” in searches. Proximity search which allows for searches based on the proximity of words in a sentence or a paragraph.
2.3. Wildcard Searches and Results Based on possible Variations: uphold for wildcard characters in searches and provides results for each and every matching variations of the wildcard search.
2.4. Multiple Query Searches: Functionality to Run multiple queries simultaneously and provide results for the entire search as well as for the individual queries.
2.5. Search Filters: talent to filter the results of searches by individual queries or variations.
2.6. Search Report: Search reports that track and document the execution of searches.
2.7. Hit-Highlighting: Highlight search terms in result set. This feature should live available for textual documents as well as email.
3. Email Review
3.1. Files and Attachments: talent to review attachments to emails and identify duplicate attachments associated with multiple emails, search across emails and locate each and every emails that are associated with particular attachments. Attachments to emails can live exported part from email associated with attachment.
3.2. Discussion Threads: Link related messages into chronological threads which capture the entire discussion. talent to anatomize the content of emails as well as the metadata.
3.3. Advanced Searches: Advanced searches based on custodian, senders, recipients, subject.
4. Case Management
4.1. Case Configuration: Allows administrators to create cases, execute group management, classify groups, cases, or document sets by topic, review sets, create tag categories, and values. Role based administration - talent to specify roles and permissions for users.
4.2. User Management: Manage user accounts, restrict views and actions of users. User accounts are configurable by case administrators. talent to tag documents individually or in bulk and allot these to individual attorneys for review.
5. Export – Production
5.1. Privilege Log: Application automatically creates a privilege log of each and every privileged documents for opposing counsel’s review.
5.2. Production in Multiple Formats: Export documents in PDF, EDRM XML, text, and image formats (TIFF, JPEG.) Users can part attachments from emails, password protect results, preserve original folder hierarchy, and control the number of files created.
“As indicated in their past-performance letter, ICE has benefited from using the Clearwell E-Discovery Platform to streamline its e-discovery needs,” said Aaref Hilaly, CEO of Clearwell Systems. “Clearwell is committed to helping ICE and the Department of Homeland Security achieve its mission, and ensuring that the product continues to deliver for the agency, as it has thus far.”
About the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Immigration and Customs Enforcement is the principal investigative arm of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the second largest investigative agency in the federal government. Created in 2003 through a merger of the investigative and interior enforcement elements of the U.S. Customs Service and the Immigration and Naturalization Service, ICE now has more than 20,000 employees in offices in each and every 50 states and 47 foreign countries.
About Clearwell Systems
Clearwell Systems is transforming the route enterprises, government agencies, and law firms perform electronic discovery (e-discovery) in response to litigation, regulatory inquiries, and internal investigations. The Clearwell E-Discovery Platform streamlines end-to-end e-discovery, providing a solitary product for identification, collection, preservation, processing, analysis, review, and production. Leading global organizations such as AEGON, Bombardier Learjet, clear Channel Communications, Constellation Energy, the Department of Health and Human Services, DLA Piper, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, Microsoft, NBC Universal, OfficeMax, Time Warner and Toyota are using Clearwell to streamline legal hold notifications, automate collections, accelerate early case assessments, intelligently cull-down data, increase reviewer productivity, and ensure the defensibility of their e–discovery process. Consistently ranked as a leader in independent e-discovery industry surveys and reports, Clearwell Systems is an energetic participant in the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) Project, The Sedona Conference, and the Text REtrieval Conference (TREC). For more information, visit www.clearwellsystems.com, ensue us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/clearwell, or subscribe to the E-Discovery 2.0 blog at http://www.clearwellsystems.com/e–discovery–blog/.
LONDON, Nov. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for eDiscovery (Software and Services) in US$ Million. The Global market is analyzed by the following Segments: eDiscovery Software, and eDiscovery Services. The report provides part comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ease of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the epoch 2014 through 2020. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 216 companies including many key and niche players such as -
AccessData Group, Inc. Catalyst Repository Systems CommVault Daegis Inc. Driven, Inc.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3101171/
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations I-1 Disclaimers.............. I-2 Data Interpretation & Reporting smooth I-2 Quantitative Techniques & Analytics I-3 Product Definitions and Scope of Study I-3 eDiscovery Software..............I-3 eDiscovery Services..............I-4
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW.............. II-1 Prelude.............. II-1 Sheer multiply in Criminal Prosecutions and Civil Litigations Create Highly Conducive Environment for eDiscovery Market II-2 Ever-Growing ESI Volumes Drive require for eDiscovery Solutions II-2 Table 1: Global Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Scenario: Annual ESI Volume in Exabytes (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............II-4 Evolving Role of huge Data in Enterprise Environments Augments Opportunities for eDiscovery II-4 Suitability of Digital Data for Investigational Purposes Drives Momentum for eDiscovery Solutions II-5 Consolidation Trend Gathers Steam in eDiscovery Market II-6 Select Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Deals in the eDiscovery Software and Services Market (2012-2015) II-6 Private Equity Investments Pour In II-7 Table 2: Select Private Equity (PE) Investments in the eDiscovery Software and Services Market (2012-2015) II-8 Market Outlook.............. II-8
2. MARKET TRENDS & GROWTH DRIVERS..............II-9 Market Witnesses Emerging Trend of sociable Media Discovery II-9 eDiscovery Aims to Widen Scope to Accommodate Mobile Devices II-9 Email: The Most Targeted Data Source in eDiscovery II-10 Predictive Coding to Fuel eDiscovery Market Growth II-10 Language-Based Analytics Gaining Traction in eDiscovery Programs II-11 LBA Steadily Gaining Image as Alternative to Predictive Coding II-12 ECA Infuses Risk Evaluation Capability into eDiscovery Process II-12 Early Data Assessment (EDA): An Emerging Technology in eDiscovery II-13 Services: The preponderant Market Segment II-13 Review Services: The Key Revenue Contributor for the Services Segment.............. II-14 Collection: A Noteworthy eDiscovery Services upright II-14 Processing Services Continue to Drive Services Segment Revenues II-15 Managed Services Model Gathers Steam II-15 Market Sees Growing require for Software II-16 Cloud-based SaaS Model Exhibits Rapid Growth II-17 Hosted Software Licensing Model Grabbing Market Attention II-18 Growing require from Government Agencies Bodes Well for Market Growth.............. II-18 Law Firms hunt the Sophistication of eDiscovery Solutions II-19 Enterprises Prioritize eDiscovery Solutions in their Legal Departments.............. II-20 Associated Benefits Drive require for eDiscovery Solutions in Enterprise Environments..............II-20 Enterprises Focus on Records Management to Augment eDiscovery Process.............. II-21
3. PRODUCT/TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW..............II-22 Introduction.............. II-22 Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM): A Review II-23 Various Phases in EDRM..............II-23 Identification.............. II-23 Collection.............. II-23 Preservation.............. II-24 Processing.............. II-24 Review.............. II-24 Analysis.............. II-24 Production.............. II-24 Presentation.............. II-24 Types of eDiscovery Solutions..............II-24 eDiscovery Software..............II-24 On-Premise Software..............II-25 Off-Premise Software..............II-25 eDiscovery Services..............II-25 End-Users of eDiscovery Solutions II-25 Enterprises.............. II-25 Law Firms.............. II-26 Government & Regulatory Agencies II-26 eDiscovery Process in Litigation Applications II-26 Participants in Legal eDiscovery Programs II-26 Litigant Enterprise..............II-26 Consultants & Lawyers..............II-26 eDiscovery Vendors.............. II-27 Legal Professionals..............II-27 Key Focus Areas for Improving the Efficiency in eDiscovery Programs.............. II-27 Key People in eDiscovery Process II-27
4. PRODUCT/SERVICE INTRODUCTIONS..............II-28 Nuix Unveils Version 6.2 of Nuix Engine II-28 Advanced Discovery Rolls Out XpressLook II-28 Sherpa Software Adds eDiscovery Module to its Altitude IG Solution.............. II-28 Symantec Launches eDiscovery Exchange II-28 Recommind Launches Latest Version of Axcelerate 5 II-28 FTI Consulting Launches Version 8.5 of Ringtail II-28 FTI Technology Launches Information Compliance and Governance Services.............. II-28 AccessData Launches unique eDiscovery Services II-29 Cumulus Data Rolls Out eCloudAssess II-29 Xerox Litigation Services Introduces unique Pricing Program II-29 LDiscovery Unveils unique Versions of ECA and E-Direct Platforms II-29 Symantec Launches Clearwell 8.0 Powered eDiscovery Platform II-29 HP Autonomy Launches Cloud-based eDiscovery Solution II-29 Epiq Systems Launches Newest Version of Epiq Analytics™ II-29 Recommind Integrates SourceOne™ and Axcelerate eDiscovery Platform.............. II-30 Recommind Enhances Axcelerate..............II-30 Recommind Unveils Axcelerate Compatible with Box's Cloud Content Management Services..............II-30 Exterro Launches FusionNow™..............II-30 LexisNexis Releases unique Version of Concordance® Evolution II-30 Elysium Digital Rolls Out Elysium Classify II-30 UnitedLex Introduces Questio..............II-31 Nuix Unveils eDiscovery 5..............II-31 Guidance Software Integrates EnCase eDiscovery with Box Enterprise Cloud.............. II-31 Epiq Systems Rolls Out Epiq Portal 2.0 II-31 Stroz Friedberg Unveils Relativity eDiscovery Solution II-31 Xerox Litigation Services Unveils the Viewpoint Platform II-31 Symantec Unleashes Clearwell eDiscovery Platform version 7.1.4 II-31 LexisNexis Releases Latest Version of Concordance® Evolution II-32 HP Autonomy Improves its eDiscovery Portfolio II-32 Daegis Introduces unique Capabilities in Daegis Edge II-32 Daegis Reveals unique Functionalities of its Daegis AXS-One Module II-32 Daegis Launches Daegis Edge..............II-32 FTI Consulting Launches Latest Version of its E-discovery Software.............. II-32 E-STET Unveils Managed Document Review Service II-32 Kroll Ontrack Introduces eDiscovery Processing Capabilities II-33 LDiscovery Unveils eDiscovery SaaS Solution II-33
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY..............II-34 Epiq Systems Acquires Iris Data Services II-34 Inventus Solutions Acquires Unified OS II-34 PwC Canada Takes Over Platinum Legal Group II-34 DTI to Acquire Merrill's Legal Solutions business II-34 Lexmark Internationa Takes Over Kofax II-34 Sonasoft Widens Email Archiving & eDiscovery Software for US Public Agencies to comprise Canadian Government Entities II-35 Clearview Capita Snaps Up Xact Data Discovery II-35 NetDocuments Takes Over Recommind's Decisiv Email Technology II-35 OpenText Takes Over Informative Graphics II-35 Discovia Inks Managed Services Agreement with Bradley Arant Boult Cummings.............. II-35 Iris Data Services Enters into Agreement with Lathrop & Gage II-35 FTI Consulting Joins IBM in Reseller Partnership II-36 Microsoft Acquires Equivio..............II-36 ZyLAB Launches Channel partner Program II-36 Advanced Discovery Takes Over Responsive Data Solutions II-36 Iris Data Services Takes Over Clarity Litigation uphold II-36 Xact Data Discovery Acquires Stake in C:DOX II-36 Kroll Ontrack Unveils unique eDiscovery Data seat in Germany II-36 Compliance Inks Partnership with Nuix II-37 Indexed I/O forms Strategic Alliance with Novitas Data II-37 LDM Global Launches unique Data seat in Sydney II-37 InterLegis Partners with FLEX Discovery II-37 TrustPoint International Snaps Up PartnerJD II-37 AlixPartners Inaugurates unique Data Centers in Munich and Shanghai II-37 QDiscovery forms Partnership with Ji2 II-37 Recommind Launches Two unique Data Centers II-38 LDiscovery Merges with RenewData Corp II-38 Xerox Takes Over Smart Data Consulting II-38 LDiscovery Acquires Turnstone Solutions II-38 LDiscovery Acquires sparkle Data Solutions II-38 HP Autonomy Teams Up with Celerity Consulting Group II-38 Druva Partners with AccessData II-38 OmniVere Acquires Three Different Discovery Service Providers II-39 Ricoh Canada Acquires Commonwealth Legal II-39 Epiq Systems Expands its Operations in Canada II-39 NightOwl Inaugurates its eDiscovery Centre of Excellence II-39 Daybreak Takes Over Cernam..............II-39 TELUS Acquires Digital WYZDOM..............II-39 Precision Discovery Takes Over DataClues II-39 Quantum Discovery Snaps Up Preferred Imaging II-40 Exterro to Provide Exterro Fusion to Siemens II-40 LDiscovery Merges with AlphaLit..............II-40 LexisNexis Signs Exclusive Licensing Agreement with Rosen Technology Resources..............II-40 Haystack Information Discovery Uses LexisNexis LAW® PreDiscovery™ II-40 Daegis Participates in eDiscovery partner Program II-40 Daegis Unveils the Daegis Edge Brand II-40 Daegis Opens unique Review Centers..............II-41 Elijah Merges with eDirect impact II-41
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS..............II-42 AccessData Group, Inc. (US)..............II-42 ferment Repository Systems (US) II-42 CommVault (US).............. II-42 Daegis Inc. (US).............. II-43 Driven, Inc. (US).............. II-44 EMC Corporation (US)..............II-44 Epiq Systems, Inc. (US)..............II-44 FTI Consulting, Inc. (US)..............II-45 Guidance Software, Inc. (US)..............II-45 HP Autonomy (US).............. II-45 IBM Corporation (US)..............II-46 Integreon, Inc. (US)..............II-46 Kroll Ontrack Inc. (US)..............II-47 kCura (US).............. II-47 LDiscovery LLC (US).............. II-47 LexisNexis (US).............. II-48 Navigant Consulting, Inc. (US) II-48 Recommind, Inc. (US)..............II-48 Sonasoft Corporation (US)..............II-49 Stroz Friedberg (US)..............II-49 Symantec Corporation (US)..............II-49 Xerox Corporation (US)..............II-50 ZyLAB Technologies B.V (The Netherlands) II-50
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE..............II-51 Table 3: World Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Geographic Region - US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and ease of World Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............II-51
Table 4: World Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Geographic Region - US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and ease of World Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-52
Table 5: World 12-Year Perspective for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Dollar Revenues for US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and ease of World Markets for Years 2009, 2015, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-53
Table 6: World Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Segment - Software and Services Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............II-54
Table 7: World Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Segment - Software and Services Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-55
Table 8: World 12-Year Perspective for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Segment - Percentage Breakdown of Dollar Revenues for Software and Services Markets for Years 2009, 2015, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-56
1. THE UNITED STATES.............. III-1 A.Market Analysis.............. III-1 Outlook.............. III-1 eDiscovery Solutions Finding Favor Among US Enterprises III-1 eDiscovery Emerges as a Key Enabling Platform for US Law Firms III-1 Federal Agencies Prioritize eDiscovery Solutions III-2 Product/Service Launches..............III-2 Strategic Corporate Developments III-7 Select Players.............. III-12 B.Market Analytics..............III-21 Table 9: US Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-21
Table 10: US Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart).............. III-22
2. CANADA.............. III-23 A.Market Analysis.............. III-23 Outlook.............. III-23 eDiscovery Sees Robust Opportunities in Canada III-23 Strategic corporate Developments III-24 B.Market Analytics..............III-25 Table 11: Canadian Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-25
Table 12: Canadian Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart).............. III-26
3. JAPAN.............. III-27 A.Market Analysis.............. III-27 Outlook.............. III-27 Corporate Development..............III-27 B.Market Analytics..............III-27 Table 13: Japanese Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-27
Table 14: Japanese Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart).............. III-28
4. EUROPE.............. III-29 A.Market Analysis.............. III-29 Outlook.............. III-29 require for eDiscovery Services Gathers Steam III-29 Strategic Corporate Developments III-29 ZyLAB Technologies B.V - A Key Dutch Player III-30 B.Market Analytics..............III-31 Table 15: European Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-31
Table 16: European Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart).............. III-32
5. ASIA-PACIFIC.............. III-33 A.Market Analysis.............. III-33 Outlook.............. III-33 Globalization Trend and Growing Awareness to Drive eDiscovery Adoption..............III-33 Strategic Corporate progress III-33 B.Market Analytics..............III-34 Table 17: Asia-Pacific Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-34
Table 18: Asia-Pacific Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............III-35
6. ease OF WORLD.............. III-36 Market Analysis.............. III-36 Table 19: ease of World Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-36
Table 20: ease of World Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............III-37
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 216 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 227) The United States (188) Canada (7) Japan (2) Europe (22) - The United Kingdom (15) - ease of Europe (7) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (8) Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3101171/
About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides each and every market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
For more information:Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
SOURCE ReportBuyerRelated Links
Economic and budget realities possess turned the spotlight on fraud, consume and ill-treat across federal, condition and local government organizations, and agencies are employing unique technologies that can detect collusive relationships and combat some of the more sophisticated fraud schemes.New tools for combating fraud
Analytics/Predictive Modeling: Transactional fraud requires analytic technology to search other data repositories to identify validity of invoices and claims, services rendered and rig delivery.
Data Fusion: Matching claims or billing data with information housed in other systems to identify suspicious activity.
Data Visualization: Visualization tools such as dashboards and modeling can profit highlight instances and root causes of indecent payments.
Social Network Analysis: Adds another avenue for detecting fraud rings and prior activities of suspected perpetrators.
Devices: Rising utilize of geo-spatial, mobile PCs, tablets, and smart devices with real-time data entry is being seen in programs and systems for tobacco tax, fleet management, and domain inspection.
Source: Deltek, Technology Strategies for Federal Waste, Fraud, and Abuse
Technology that incorporates sociable network analysis, which helps establish connections and relationships between people, and predictive coding, which provides machine-learning techniques that profit systems learn fraud patterns, are among the weapons agencies are enlisting to combat fraudulent payments, according to industry experts.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public sociable Services is using sociable network and predictive analytics from SAS Analytics to identify potential fraud and preclude indecent assistance payments. The Data Mining Solution for Child custody Welfare Fraud Detection, based on the SAS Fraud Framework for Government and SAS data mining techniques, debuted in May 2011.
Using the software, DPSS investigators detected two conspiring groups and mapped a network of participants and providers to parade their relationships. Using the framework’s sociable relationship network capabilities, they created a parade showing a web of intricate relations linked by common telephone numbers and addresses. In one case, DPSS staff establish a child custody provider serving many participants working together in fraudulent activities.
Those types of results possess spurred other condition governments to adopt the SAS Fraud Framework for Government. Kentucky will utilize SAS Analytics with the state's unique Health Benefits Exchange, analyzing eligibility and claims in Medicaid, food stamps and temporary assistance for signs of fraud. A statewide system will allow Kentucky to add unique data sources and fight fraud in other areas in the future, according to Lori Flanery, Kentucky’s secretary of the Finance and Administration Cabinet and interim CIO. Michigan officials are deploying the SAS Fraud Framework in the state’s unemployment insurance and food stamp programs, with the goal of spotting fraud across each and every executive branch departments and programs.
3COM [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
AccessData [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACFE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Acme-Packet [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACSM [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Admission-Tests [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
ADOBE [93 Certification Exam(s) ]
AFP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
AICPA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
AIIM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alcatel-Lucent [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alfresco [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Altiris [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Amazon [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
American-College [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Android [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
APA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
APC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
APICS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Apple [69 Certification Exam(s) ]
AppSense [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
APTUSC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Arizona-Education [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ARM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Aruba [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASIS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASQ [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASTQB [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Autodesk [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Avaya [101 Certification Exam(s) ]
AXELOS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Axis [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Banking [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
BEA [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
BICSI [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlackBerry [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlueCoat [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Brocade [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Objects [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Tests [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CA-Technologies [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certification-Board [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certiport [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
CheckPoint [43 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIDQ [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIPS [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cisco [318 Certification Exam(s) ]
Citrix [48 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIW [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cloudera [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cognos [19 Certification Exam(s) ]
College-Board [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
CompTIA [76 Certification Exam(s) ]
ComputerAssociates [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Consultant [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Counselor [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CPP-Institue [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
CPP-Institute [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
CSP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNP [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
CyberArk [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dassault [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
DELL [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
DMI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
DRI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECCouncil [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECDL [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
EMC [129 Certification Exam(s) ]
Enterasys [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Ericsson [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
ESPA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Esri [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExamExpress [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Exin [40 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExtremeNetworks [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
F5-Networks [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
FCTC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Filemaker [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Financial [36 Certification Exam(s) ]
Food [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fortinet [14 Certification Exam(s) ]
Foundry [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
FSMTB [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fujitsu [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
GAQM [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Genesys [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GIAC [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Google [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GuidanceSoftware [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
H3C [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
HDI [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Healthcare [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
HIPAA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hitachi [30 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hortonworks [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hospitality [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
HP [752 Certification Exam(s) ]
HR [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
HRCI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Huawei [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hyperion [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
IAAP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IAHCSMM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBM [1533 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBQH [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICDL [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
IEEE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IELTS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IFPUG [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIBA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IISFA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Intel [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IQN [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IRS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISACA [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISC2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISEB [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
Isilon [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISM [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
iSQI [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
ITEC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Juniper [65 Certification Exam(s) ]
LEED [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Legato [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Liferay [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Logical-Operations [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Lotus [66 Certification Exam(s) ]
LPI [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
LSI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Magento [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Maintenance [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
McAfee [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
McData [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Medical [69 Certification Exam(s) ]
Microsoft [375 Certification Exam(s) ]
Mile2 [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Military [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Misc [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Motorola [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
mySQL [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
NBSTSA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCEES [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCIDQ [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCLEX [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Network-General [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
NetworkAppliance [39 Certification Exam(s) ]
NI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NIELIT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nokia [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nortel [130 Certification Exam(s) ]
Novell [37 Certification Exam(s) ]
OMG [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Oracle [282 Certification Exam(s) ]
P&C [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Palo-Alto [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PARCC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PayPal [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Pegasystems [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
PEOPLECERT [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PMI [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Polycom [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
PostgreSQL-CE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Prince2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
PRMIA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PsychCorp [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PTCB [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
QAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
QlikView [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Quality-Assurance [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
RACC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Real-Estate [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
RedHat [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RES [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Riverbed [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RSA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sair [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Salesforce [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
SANS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAP [98 Certification Exam(s) ]
SASInstitute [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCO [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCP [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
SDI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
See-Beyond [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Siemens [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Snia [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
SOA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Social-Work-Board [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
SpringSource [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUN [63 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUSE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sybase [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
Symantec [135 Certification Exam(s) ]
Teacher-Certification [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
The-Open-Group [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
TIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Tibco [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trainers [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trend [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
TruSecure [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
USMLE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
VCE [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veeam [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veritas [33 Certification Exam(s) ]
Vmware [58 Certification Exam(s) ]
Wonderlic [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Worldatwork [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
XML-Master [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Zend [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dropmark : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/11940634
Wordpress : http://wp.me/p7SJ6L-1bc
Dropmark-Text : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/11971910
Youtube : https://youtu.be/8bqgG53xsOw
Issu : https://issuu.com/trutrainers/docs/vcs-409
Vimeo : https://vimeo.com/237273520
Blogspot : http://killexams-braindumps.blogspot.com/2017/10/free-pass4sure-vcs-409-question-bank.html
weSRCH : https://www.wesrch.com/business/prpdfBU1HWO000XWDN
RSS Feed : http://feeds.feedburner.com/ExactlySameVcs-409QuestionsAsInRealTestWtf
publitas.com : https://view.publitas.com/trutrainers-inc/get-high-marks-in-vcs-409-exam-with-these-dumps
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/112153555852933435691/posts/QVVhcYrrSr9?hl=en
Calameo : http://en.calameo.com/books/004923526847073afc2de
zoho.com : https://docs.zoho.com/file/52bhodffff4acdc89476287f0c28b0fc52a08
Box.net : https://app.box.com/s/o9o5mjpu1uml7pcgnoxc2qp99l6tnalf